Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Football Snack Dolphins vs. Seahawks

Hi everyone...did not go shopping yet and I had nothing in the house...what was I going to treat Mikee with for Football Sunday? You know he must have a pre-nap snack 'cause as soon as the game goes on the eyes close and the nap commences!
I had left over "Post Election Pot Roast",(you can use any leftover meat!), and a tube of Recipe Creations (Pillsbury Crescent dough with no perforations).
With this recipe I use rough measurements (This is a snack not rocket science!)
Preheat oven to 375
On a baking sheet lined with whatever nonstick product you like...unroll the dough length running left to right
Shmear dough with whatever BBQ sauce you like leaving 1/2 inch around the dough edge plain
(I like Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce)
I shredded about a cup of Pot Roast and laid it the length of the dough, start 1/2" in and finish leaving 1/2"
Sprinkle a cup of shredded cheese, (I used Cheddar), on the rest of the dough up to those 1/2" boarders
Now roll the dough so you have a long roll and cut 2" slices and put them on the baking sheet like you would cookies (See picture above)
Put a little more BBQ Sauce on top and sprinkle of cheese
Bake for approx. 15-20 minutes or when the dough is golden brown
Let them cool a little, they will be very hot!
Enjoy! GO FINS!

No comments: