Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gift Wrapping Idea...So Cute!



Scrapbooking is an addiction I cannot afford to have right now...I really try to stay away from it, because I would become obsessed and then end up going broke while working off the debt by sweeping up scrapbook scrap at the scrapbook store...oh boy did I just drift off or what?! Anyway... I satisfy this strange need of paper craft by adding it in to things like gift wrap or party decor.
What you see in this picture is a present I gave to my baby sister and her hubby for their anniversary. It is a throw that comes in this great chocolate brown box with ribbon...when I got it home I noticed the box was a little beat up...what to do??? I got out my limited stash of scrapbooking supplies and decided to go to work on my battered box. I used a large flower punch on a selection of paper that color coordinated with the brown and glued them on in bunches with a glue stick! Wa-la! So pretty! I even made a card...it was so satisfying....ahhhh. I then put the supplies back into their box out of my sight as not to taunt me!
I hope this idea is helpful in a pinch!

No comments: