Thursday, June 11, 2009

Recovery in the Raw!

To my Dear Readers, Friends, & Family....
Thank you so much for all your concern... I took this picture for all of you, so that you can see that I am ok and on the mend. I must really love all of you to send out this picture with no make up and pumped with fluid & air, (this is what the nurse said they did). I was still able to put my pink flower barrettes in my hair! Ha! I stopped the pain killers last night and I am just very tired, my abdomen is a little sore, (nothing Tylenol can't handle), and my throat is raw...it's hard to talk. All in all it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be...My gang is taking such good care of me and I am so proud of them...Mikee makes great canned soup and he is actually taking all the phone calls. Alexis is my best nurse! Gidget hasn't left my side. I know i sent you all a new post alert on Monday and some of you did not get the link, just scroll down and you will see the recipes. I love you all!

1 comment:

lisa said...

Gabby,
You are AMAZING! So glad you are on the mend. And you look terrific!!
xxxxxxxooo