Monday, June 1, 2009

Whirly Girl!


Sorry for being lax Dear Readers... I have been busy with doctor appointments in preparation for surgery a week from Wednesday.
For those of you that don't know...I am having a partial hysterectomy or as it's called an "oofrectomy"....they will be taking my ovaries, tubes, and giving me a good cleaning!
This is all a preventative so that I won't have to go through what Mom went through. I got 4 opinions and all agreed they gotta go! At least I know when I'll start with the Flashes!
I will try to give you a few posts this week so that you can have something good to eat, while I'm on IR ("injured reserve" for those of you that are not sports fans!).
Back to the kitchen...Do you love my Mother's Day Present???!!!!
It's the KitchenAid 5 Speed Blender!
My 20 year old Black and Decker newlywed blender served me well until it finally blew up!
It probably lasted so long because, when we first got married I couldn't boil water and I didn't need it in the bedroom! Ha!
I'll be back with some good meals!

No comments: