Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cookbook Collecting



Hi!
Can you tell from the second picture that I did not sleep last night? I guess I had the heebeegeebees last night...enough with the excuses about my puffy eyes!
I love to collect cookbooks...I will read whatever I can get my hands on! In the first picture I couldn't get all my shelves in the frame...I love reading about all different kinds of cuisines & cooking methods. I also like to read about the basics of the home and commercial kitchen. From time to time I will tell you what new book I am reading or recommend a great book from my collection.
I just got my latest tome from Amazon.com - "Martha Stewart's Cooking School"
Fantastic book for all levels of proficiency...It is well laid out and has great recipes after each instruction. It also gives those that are just starting out all the details about setting up what you need in your kitchen. It's a great refresher for those that know their way around a whisk! The step by step illustrations are great. This is one of those books that will get real dirty, you'll
make notes in the margins, & you will hand it down...
Enjoy!

No comments: