Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kitchen Fun









I wanted to show everyone my favorite room in the house, the lab, the palace, the temple of my creations!

We renovated our house that we have lived in for 16 years and hubby built me this fabulous kitchen.

As you see we put the ovens & microwave down below creating much needed counterspace.

Some of my favorite toys...my 11 cup KitchenAid food processor, my mega cool gray metal KitchenAid 6qt Mixer, (Why should Michael have all the horsepower!), panini maker, and my FoodSaver. The FoodSaver is a great machine and pays for itself very quickly.

My stove backsplash is special to me, it has a dressed up country look...it weighs 30 pounds and took Mikee and a couple guys to get it up there!

At 64 inches wide, my built in fridge and freezer was a great buy...instead of busting the budget with a Sub Zero, we went with what I call "the twins" by Frigidaire....$2000 for both...with icemaker!

We can have multiple cooks working and it is so great for entertaining.



No comments: