Monday, October 13, 2008

Light Bite for Mikee & Me

So Mikee & I were empty nesters tonight with Mom on her Doctor approved trip to Boston and Lexi at school.
We are so happy that Mom was able to visit all her girls up in beautiful Swampscott Ma., home of the Big Blue. She called to tell us she had her first Vodka in a long time...Cancer be damned! Let's party!
I didn't like what I saw at the market today so I pulled out some Gabby staples that I always have on hand and made a Mediterranean snack platter
Mozzarella & Tomato drizzled with Balsamic, salt, pepper, & olive oil
Prosciutto
Thin sliced pears drizzled with lemon & honey
Marinated Artichoke hearts (Drained)
Hummus (store bought)
I served it with pita and a simple mixed green salad. It was simple easy and fun to eat with my honey. Considering whats going on in the world simple dinner with your love is what it's all about!

No comments: