Sunday, October 5, 2008

Football Snack















Love making football snacks for my team! Michael always enjoys my surprise snacks during the game.
Today I went Asian with Beef Negamaki the easy Gabby way...

4 thin slices of best quality Roast Beef cut in half crosswise (I used Boars Head)
3 Scallions slit down lengthwise several times then bunch together and cut in half crosswise
Dipping Sauce
1/4 cup Ponzu sauce (In Asian Section of the Market)
1/2 Tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
1 Tsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
1 Tbls Scallions sliced very thin
Pinch of Red Pepper flakes

Preheat toaster oven to 450 degrees
Lay Roast Beef flat put a few of the Scallions on an end and just roll
Put the Beef rolls on a foil lined toaster oven tray
Cook for about 5-7 Min. or until crispy on the edges
Put all Dipping sauce ingredients in a dipping bowl.
Serve
I garnished with carrots, which is one of the Miami Dolphins team colors.
Go Dolphins!

No comments: