Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Did ya' miss me?

Dear readers,
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but there was alot going on here healthwise...Mom came back from her boston trip with a bad stomach flu and I got an infection, & the dog went on a hunger strike! Diva!...It is never dull around here!
We are all on the mend & Gidget has decided that we are better so she started eating again thank heavens!
Michael was on his yearly motorcycle trip to The Blue Ridge Mountains while all this was going on...I had him take pictures since we have been sharing his camera...(I was never the picture taker, but now I need my own camera!), hope to be posting those tomorrow. I have been living on sushi during this ordeal, so you have not missed anything fabulous.
I am starting to think about Thanksgiving and I will share all my plans and thoughts with you about the holiday. I am going to buy a Kosher turkey this year...did a regular one last year and it just wasn't as flavorful or juicey. I am going to scale back the menu, I always make way to many dishes...they will be less complicated leaner and cleaner! Thanksgiving has always been a very important holiday with us and this year even more!

No comments: